What do we do?
- We involve the whole school in learning a set of vibrant, catchy, current sounding pop songs. The lyrics to each song provide vitally important learning for children’s emotional wellbeing, exploring key life-affirming values and encouraging children to live their passions and discover their purpose.
- We transform primary school singing. Over a period of five days the school comes alive with singing! The entire school (KS1 & KS2) works towards performing a high profile community pop concert and recording a professional pop album.
- We help a school deepen and strengthen its relationship with parents and the wider community. As well as offering the five day project, we also offer schools a 1 day SMSC taster workshop where parents and children come together for the day.
- We help a school demonstrate the talents of every child and we help each child to strengthen their self confidence and self achievement.
- We create a truly memorable community event.
- We enhance the teaching of Music, SMSC, PSHE, Citizenship & RE
- We improve staff morale – during the week we have great fun by bringing the entire staff together to record a secret staff track!
“PopUK songs are really current, so cool and vibey with great production…the project has certainly got the X Factor”
Matt Brind -Arranger and Conductor, ITV’s X Factor / Britain’s Got Talent & America’s Got Talent